God is doing a fresh work of revival at Brand New Church. My life has been pruned, and I am in awe of what is transpiring! Not only my life, but so many of the lives within our church are budding with new and fresh spiritual growth. Thank you for sharing with me how God is changing you and continue to share here in the comment portion of this blog.
What is Revival? I heard Jim Cymbala say, “The devil is not terribly frightened of our human efforts and credentials. But he knows his kingdom will be damaged when we begin to lift up our hearts to God.” The enemy is shuttering at what is taking place here at Brand New Church…it’s happening through weak, lame, blind vessels that are hungry to meet with our God.
I am watching:
1) Nominal believers (which is an oxymoron) are becoming passionate Christ followers.
2) Confession, conviction and repentance of sin is flowing freely. I love seeing hearts being renewed.
3) Lives and relationships are seeing forgiveness.
4) People are being healed spiritually and physically.
5) Giving is exploding!!
6) Worship through song is obedient and obvious through the week.
7) Pride is being broken with humility.
8 ) Fervor for holiness and compassion for the lost in growing daily.
9) Zeal for The Holy Perfect Word of God.
10) Renewed focus in expressing and experiencing the Power of the Holy Spirit. Not excitement and emotionalism.
11) Marriages renewed!
12) God’s Spirit revitalizing and empowering once impotent and anemic church members are now displaying God’s glory to a lost world.
13) Staff excellence like I have never seen!
God is attracted to weakness. He can’t resist those who humbly and honestly admit how desperately they need him. That is what is happening in my life and the lives of Brand New Church. Thank you God, for all that it is happening in our lives and all over the world.
What is your definition of Revival? Tell me about the Revival that is happening in your life. We look forward to seeing you this weekend online or at one of our campuses or house churches this weekend.